Wednesday 18 March 2015

Yesterday...

Yesterday...

...I woke up stuffed right up! I guess since I was the only one who didn't catch the cold this time around it had to get me too...

...I'm sitting drinking my morning coffee thinking about my day. I needed to send text reminders to all my fellow nursery school board members that we had a meeting at 5 pm. As I'm texting, I had this epiphany that it was actually Wednesday today and that I totally missed the meeting. (Which is supposed to be on Tuesday!!) I couldn't believe I totally forgot the meeting. This means that the teacher would have come all the way to the school and wasted her time! Not to mention the other ladies as well. So I send an email out apologizing and stating that we would plan another one for the following week. It was bugging me so much that I forgot about it I needed to chat with one of the ladies. So I phoned Christina and as I started telling my story she started laughing at me! It was indeed Tuesday, not Wednesday. I had not missed the meeting at all! Talk about scatterbrained! They all got a good laugh out of me anyways...

...I got all my floors washed...

...I got my bathroom cleaned...

...I made chocolate no-bake cookies...

...I got a tater tot casserole in the oven before I left for my meeting at 5pm...

...I came home, ate supper and nursed Whitley...

...we went to my Aunt's for haircuts for 7 pm...

...8:30pm we're back home and getting everyone ready for bed...

What a day!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment