Sunday 14 December 2014

A Perfect Sunday

 I'm so glad that I can say that I got out on the sleighs before this baby comes. It was a very nice day temperature wise, although it was raining. I'm sure it made the roads slippery but we didn't have to worry about that at all. We stayed home all day and spent the afternoon celebrating our nephew Landen's 6th Birthday with a sleigh ride and food at the cabin. It was a great afternoon! The kids had so much fun.

 The four older kids at the party, the birthday boy is the one in the yellow coat.

After a whole week of having a cold, I finally felt some energy coming back today. Once we were home from the cabin, Ali had a nap and Tanner and I wrapped a bunch of Christmas presents. Then we made caramel corn and I made muffins after that. I tidied my kitchen up as well. I have felt so crappy all week, I had a really hard time keeping up to my house. It will feel so good to wake up to a tidy kitchen tomorrow morning. I hope that it's just that I'm feeler better...I did have a bumpy sleigh ride today along with lots of greasy fries at the cabin...so you never know. The roads are pretty crappy and slippery so this baby better just stay where it is tonight.

Goodnight!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment