Thursday 16 February 2017

Canada's 1st Ever Agricuture Day

I have been away from my blog for a very long time......between not feeling like it, too busy and our computer crapping the bed, I just have been MIA. But I'm back and I hope to do a bit of catching up. What better way than to post about Canada's 1st ever Agriculture Day!? I'm wondering what the heck took us so long to come with a day to devote to Canadian Ag when it is ever so present day in and day out, three plus times a day?

So I think I have to share some Ag pictures to help celebrate this day that is one of my greatest passions. I heart agriculture.





 Ooops...of course I had to pick a picture with a wild oat in the way. It was in the ditch, I swear, we do not have those jerks in our fields LOL LOL.




I am so proud we can help grow food for the world. And raise our kids on the farm as well. I could not imagine raising them anywhere else!! They may not stay here but they will definitely take sooo much with them that will assist them in so many aspects of their lives. It is these 'things' I speak of that makes this mamas heart not worry so much about them going into this big, scary world...they will be just fine.

Have a great night!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment