Wednesday 13 August 2014

Let 2014 Harvest begin!

 We started swathing our winter wheat last night, I took this picture from the road....so that is weeds and ditch grass, not the field lol.
 I just love color and smell of a ripe field.

 Checking out one of our oat fields that is right beside the wheat. They look great!
 Ali and I. I took this picture and when I looked at it I thought it looked crappy but then on the computer it actually looks kind of neat.
 First pass around the field.

 We went for a round with Daddy.
 Loves to ride with Dad.
Mr. Man stayed with Daddy all evening while Ali and I went to sweep grass off the lawn....a never-ending chore it seems.

Now if the rain stays away for awhile...we should be combining before long!

Have a great day!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment