Tuesday 6 October 2015

Baked BBQ Farmer Sausage

Tonight I thought I'd share a favourite recipe of ours. We love farmer sausage here and it's nice to do more than just fry it. 

Ingredients:
1/2 cup ketchup
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp cornstarch

Method:
Broil sausage for about 5 minutes. Keep an eye on it. Mix the first four Ingredients in a bowl. Then put 1 tbsp cornstarch into 1/2 cup of water and shake until smooth. Add cornstarch mixture to the sauce. Pour over sausage and bake until it bubbles. Serves good with rice or potatoes. 

(The recipe actually says to bake till sausage is done and then put sauce on, I prefer to broil them)

I did take some pictures but I'm not great at taking pictures of food. Especially sausage!!!! Lol. 

Try this recipe soon!
Ashley

1 comment: