Thursday 22 August 2013

Another pinterest project completed.

I found this old frame at the MCC awhile ago, it had a more natural look to it. It had a coat of varnish on it which I sanded off. Overnight I soaked a piece of steel wool in a jar with a third cup of coffee grinds and fill the rest of the jar with vinegar. The next day I rubbed the steel wool on my frame, two coats, I let it dry in between each coat. It didn't look any different until it actually dried in the sun. Brush the coffee grounds off, staple chicken wire to the back and clothespin pictures to it! Cute or what! I wished I had taken a before picture if the frame. Anyway, finally another project done.

Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I Love it!...Know what I love more? Having internet so I can catch up on your blog!!!! This evening has been a total write off...lol

    ReplyDelete