Saturday 5 April 2014

First coffee on the verandah for 2014!!!!!!!!!!

 I was sooooooooooooooooo excited to have coffee on the verandah this morning and then we couldn't resist and we had to have another one after lunch. The sunshine was just so wonderful. Feels great after a long winter!!!

Miss Ali just loving the outdoors!!! My hubby went to a sale today and bought a purebred black simmental bull and heifer...........................and since it was a nice little hit on the pocket book I told him he would have to make himself a little bed beside the heifer in the barn and sleep with her to make sure nothing happens to her...lol. So needless to say, there will be no new babies in our family for quite a little while ;) ha ha. And while he was out gallivanting I had to help my father-in-law pull two calves today. Both alive and well!

Today I semi-cleaned my van, washed all our bedding, made a huge 14x14 chocolate cake, made cinnamon buns, hung curtains in all but 1 bedroom and run to town for groceries and etc. Looking forward to going to my Grandma's tonight to have a visit and pick up some things I need for our supper next wknd. 

Have a great rest of your weekend!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment