Monday 27 October 2014

I Heart Scrap-booking!










When Fall arrives so does my mood to scrap-book!! I am currently working on my 2013 scrap-book. Last year the time of the day I could scrap-book was in the evening after my kids had gone to bed...now I don't really get an evening to myself because I pretty much go to bed when Ali goes to bed. So I have actually been doing it while the girls nap in the afternoon! My goal is to finish my 2013 album and also both my kids baby albums (those two are not digital, I have the albums, you just have to put the pictures in. They are pre-decorated and everything!) before the baby comes in the New Year! So all I have to do is get the pictures printed!

I really hope I can get them all done.
Have a great SNOW-LESS evening ;)
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Love the Lazy M photos. How much they have grown from then to this year's photos is beyond me! Great job on the scrapbooking - you have inspired to me to get some photos printed!

    ReplyDelete