Tuesday 25 September 2012

No-Cook Play Dough

Tanner has been bugging me for new play dough for quite some time now. Green and lello play dough to be exact! ha ha. I wanted to try a new recipe and happened to find a no-cook recipe which is wonderful for me because I tend to over-cook things on a regular basis...I can multitask, just not while cooking! 


We started with the yellow. Of course Tanner had to put all the ingredients in himself!




And then the green.








The finished product!
No-Cook Play Dough

2 cups white flour
4 tbsp cream of tartar
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 cup salt
2 cups boiling water
Food coloring (I love to use the gel colors bc they make such vibrant colors compared to the regular food coloring.)
Add sparkles etc. for something different :)
 
Mix all together. As you can see I used my Braun :D I do not hand-mix NOTHING if I don't have to!
 
Good Night!
Ashley
 






3 comments:

  1. Fun! I'll have to keep that in mind next time I have a Saturday to fill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is perfect for me! I always overcook it and then it is too dry to start with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya! Just made this for the first time - perfect! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete