Wednesday 10 April 2013

Winter/Spring Blues

 This picture was taken on April 6 of this year on a road East of our place. It's a road that's not plowed all winter long and when road restrictions come on they plow it so Keystone Concrete trucks can use it. (since they cannot use the 34 highway) I could not believe how high the snow was, it was higher than my truck!
And this was taken on April 7, 2012! We were processing cattle and the boys were playing with trucks and tractors in the dirt (Yes dirt, not MUD) lol.
And this is just a picture of my Tanman chilling on the couch with his Louie watching Thomas. I wish I had something to post about the house....the cupboards won't be coming till next week now :( (Instead of this week) I can't wait to post pictures of them.

Have a great day!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment