Monday 18 February 2013

Today...

Today:

...We bought a new Black Simmental Bull, I can`t wait to see him...
...I cleaned up puke. Tanner has puked every morning for the past three days like clockwork and then he is fine the rest of the day. He has had diarrhea also but does not complain about a sore tummy or anything like that. Strange bug...
...I went for a peek in the house. We will soon be pouring the basement floor and once that is done then the stairs can be built to walk down into the basement and the plastering can begin...
...I made Carrot Pineapple Muffins and they were mediocre...
...Have had two calves that I know of. Storms always bring out the best in cows wanting to have babies...
...We are going to go to Subway for supper and go see Baby Zevah...
...I washed my porch floor, washed dishes 20 times (might be a BIT of an exaggeration, but it felt like 20)...
...I did laundry...
...I dreamed about summer and longed to be living in my new house (where is this early spring they predicted) I guess I should not complain about the snow, we will need it this summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment