10. He tell her to sit tight - he'll get the gates today.
~Just what my Hubby would say!
9. He asks his seed dealer for a hoodie in her size.
~I would be literally thrilled if he came home with a hoodie for me and in my size - literally!
8. He moves the equipment off the lawn and promises not to apply chicken litter while her mother is visiting.
~About that equipment, I'm still waiting!
7. No chocolates at the farm store, but there was a sale on jumper cables.
~No chocolate, what kind of store is this ;)
6. He points out that he told her he loved her when they got married and that, if anything had changed, he would have let her know.
~Well at least I wouldn't be in the dark!
5. He suggests that, seeing how it's Valentines Day, after she picks up parts she ought to stop at Sonic so she won't have to cook tonight.
~Funny thing is, I would be perfectly happy with this...Not having to make supper in any shape or form any day of the week is a treat.
4. He promises that, this year when the go to the county fair, they are going to borrow a nicer camper.
3. He hands her the TV remote control but cautions her it's only for tonight.
~For some reason just because it V-day, I still don't think my Hubby would pass that over...
2. He knows how fiscally conservative his wife is so, respecting her wishes, he gets her nothing.
~I don't get him anything either...
1. He remembers she said she loved stuffed animals and can't wait for her to see what he picked up at the taxidermist's shop.
~An excuse to hang another dead animal in the house lol...which I actually don't mind. Wow, that sounds very morbid of me when I put it like that!
This is how