Saturday 27 October 2012

Basement walls done!

Thursday and Friday with an excellent crew got our basement walls finished!! Woot Woot! Feels great to have that done.

 Pumper truck pumping cement into the walls.
 My father-in-law.

 Looking from the west.
 Looking from the north.
 One of the window frames. You can see the cement.
 Looking inside the basement. Steven, Andrew and Roy are in there...just making sure nothing is going to blow apart! All the yellow and slivers bars are bracing to help make sure it stays together while we are pouring.
 Say "Cheese". ha ha. He was not impressed with me.
Uncle Chuck

So today our little girl turns four months old! Wow. I don't even need to tell you how fast the time has gone! I have an idea for a picture that I will do once she wakes up and post later. A few 'firsts' for her today. She slept in her crib in her own room all by herself last night! (tear for Mommy) It feels so empty in our room without her there. But it was time because I always wake her up when I come to bed late and she has been kind of a light sleeper so it will be better for her this way. Also we are leaving her with a babysitter for the first time tonight! It`s my Brother-in-law and sister-in-law`s wedding social tonight. I am looking forward to going out and kicking up my heels.

Have a wonderful day!
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment